• Cleaning and Sandblasting.
• Complete teardown, inspection, and listing of components.
• Inspection and testing of parts.
• Perform any engineering that is required.
• Check and verify for proper shaft straightness.
• Actuator testing (pressure test or electronic calibration.)
• Check bearing tolerance.
• Re-assemble and pre-oil the turbocharger core according to the assembly list and identification of the turbocharger.
• Have the core VSR balanced and complete assembly.
We offer flow bench calibration solutions for passenger vehicles, and light- and heavy-duty truck turbochargers.
Thanks to our experience in manufacturing balancing machines, flow benches, and, constant cooperation with turbocharger repair shops and OEMs like BorgWarner and Garrett, CIMAT developed a machine, Turbo Test, which has become a must-have machine in the turbocharger industry.